Community Values Scholarships
UW Credit Union is pleased to award seven $2,000
higher education scholarships to students who are
committed to community service and have a genuine
need for financial assistance.
Students eligible to apply must meet the following criteria:
- Earned a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Qualified for free or reduced school meals
- Volunteered in the school or community
- Attend any UW System school or Madison College in the fall of 2013
- Be a 2013 graduating senior at a high school in Dane County or any of the following: Brookfield Central, Brookfield East, Divine
Savior Holy Angels, Green Bay Preble, Lourdes Academy, Milwaukee Lutheran, Milwaukee Pius, Milwaukee Rufus King, Nicolet, Oshkosh East, Oshkosh North, Oshkosh West, Riverside
University, Shorewood, Stevens Point, Waukesha North, Waukesha South, Waukesha West, Wauwatosa East, Wauwatosa West, West Allis Central, West Allis Nathan Hale, Whitefish Bay or Whitewater.
Application deadline is March 15, 2013.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.